This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We are committed to protect your information. When you use the website, we will receive and store certain types of information about your use of the website.
We collect this information for the purpose of making the site work better, enabling us to provide services, properly evaluating the performance of the site, and, for marketing purposes, demonstrating personalization and enhancing your interaction with us.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
cookies are very small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web server when you browse a website.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to identifying the user, session tracking, preference data stored on the user's local terminal, and web pages visited.
Most browsers accept cookies by default; You can lower the cookie usage level in the browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you may be restricted from using certain features of the site.