Haypost, CJSC is the government-owned logistics services across entire Armenia,HayPost-Armenia Post represents the Republic of Armenia in the International Postal Service. They are quite an essential establishment in Armenia, dealing with Postal, Corporate, financial, stamps and retail services.
HayPost has formed in 1991 backing the collapse of the Soviet Union. In 1992, It becomes the part of Universal Postal Union, and currently, it is operating across 900 locations including all rural and urban places of Armenia, as well as one overseas office in the USA, to facilitate and meet the increasing demands for shipping services between USA and Armenia.
“HayPost” CJSC began the provision of post banking services in Armenia in year 2010, playing significant role in improving Armenia Post Services. HayPost is consider as the paramount establishment concerning Armenia Post solution.
HayPost provides various kinds of services
Ø Postal Services:
Ø Corporate Services:
Ø Financial Services
· Mail Delivery(ordinary, ordered, evaluated)
· Delivery of parcels
· Payment services – pensions, utility bills, police and tax payments,
· Remittance retail trade - goods sale
· Shopin America
· Direct delivery services from HayPost USA to HayPost in Armenia.
· International mail and SAP Payment services.
· Soon to be introduced, Money Transfer services.
The time and cost of the shipment depend on many external factors like service type, the weight of the delivery and destination of the parcel, etc. It also provides services like Express Mail Service(EMS). For further details, visit the nearest Armenia-HayPost or call on their customer service phone lines.
The “HayPost” CJSC sends messages to any country in the world.
To calculate the shipping cost, please use the Haypost Postcode calculator or follow the link:
· Live animal, animal products & Vegetable Products.
· Animal or Vegetable fats and oils, or their cleavage.
· Prepared Foodstuffs.
· Mineral Products
· Chemical Products.
· Plastic and articles thereof, rubbers and articles thereof
· Raw hides, skins, and leathers
· Woods and articles of Woods.
· Explosives, radioactive or harmful substances
· Products that are banned for importing from the country of destination
· Precious stones and valuable materials like gold, silver, and platinum.
A:— To follow item please www.haypost.am. site ‘ Track ‘ input goods number.
A:— When obtaining a damaged item, the customer has the right to request comparisons with the relevant documents.
A:— According to the Charter of the International Postal Union, the sending party shall submit the relevant application for loss or delay of the item.
A:— All registered items are provided a rebate according to the rules of the UDC Convention.
A:— You can find out the size of the shipping letters in the “ Letters and Emails “ section of the site.